Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)