Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19026 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,012 (元52,624) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)