Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20063 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,677 (元23,314) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)