Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19393 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,205 (元47,466) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 2 hours ago)