Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19284 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,717 (元45,201) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (41 minutes ago)