Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35409 AUD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (44 minutes ago)