Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35973 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,167 (Dirham 17,144) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)