Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20664 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,482 (元50,729) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)