Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18932 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 70% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$25,460 (元134,482) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)