Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,225 (元60,151) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (22 minutes ago)