Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)