Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 262 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,049 (元24,393) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)