Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19393 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,887 prices entered by 236 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)