Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32072 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,547 (RM11,061) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (26 minutes ago)