Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31389 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,448 (RM23,728) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)