Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33423 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,712 (RM14,099) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)