Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,999 (5,803 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)