Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,751 (5,159 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)