Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05205 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,425 (65,803₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (36 minutes ago)