Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13530 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,758 (20,386 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)