Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13143 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,891 (37,216 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)