Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13403 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,078 (37,892 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)