Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14194 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,646 (18,641 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)