Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12879 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,776 (37,080 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)