Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35265 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,682 (R$ 10,441) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)