Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37423 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,033 (R$ 8,103) in Sete Lagoas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)