Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38996 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,638 (R$ 9,330) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)