Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37936 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,790 (R$ 9,991) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)