Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33156 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,900 (RM11,762) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)