Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29410 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,032 (RM13,710) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)