Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32030 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,154 (RM12,968) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)