Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 304 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)