Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 258 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)