Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,395 (¥563,353) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)