Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,176 (801,500 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)