Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,376 (854,178 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)