Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01569 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,086 (Taka 387,778) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)