Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,767 (€7,771) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)