Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,098 (C$5,032) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)