Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,667 (﷼ 215,811,185) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (37 minutes ago)