Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,421 (﷼ 109,075,074) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)