Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,353 (﷼ 113,782,746) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)