Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,187 (﷼ 132,463,662) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (41 minutes ago)