Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,607 (﷼ 209,360,587) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)