Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,078 (₨272,771) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)