Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 AUD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)