Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 AUD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,795 (3,459KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)