Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.802 AUD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,318 (4,137KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)