Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01164 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,045 (¥1,207,134) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)