Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,546 (¥1,150,096) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)