Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / STD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,733 (102,997,731 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)