Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / STD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,169 (100,825,672 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)