Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / STD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,592 (231,837,183 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (31 minutes ago)