Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / STD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,129 (244,667,574 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)