Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35488 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,401 prices entered by 965 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,893 (R$ 13,788) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)