Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37673 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,362 prices entered by 1,430 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)