Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35997 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,932 (R$ 10,923) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)