Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38535 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)