Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35887 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,191 (R$ 8,892) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)