Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39530 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,694 (R$ 9,345) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)