Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 855 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41997 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,199 (R$ 17,143) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)