Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42067 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,825 (R$ 16,224) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)