Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39249 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,497 (R$ 14,005) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)