Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38951 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,534 (R$ 14,207) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)