Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42343 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,369 (R$ 17,404) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)