Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35584 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,772 (R$ 10,600) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)