Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 903 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39530 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,609 (R$ 9,130) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)