Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38264 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,178 (R$ 13,533) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)