Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40383 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,147 (R$ 12,745) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (26 minutes ago)