Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 979 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41765 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,616 (R$ 23,024) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)