Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02859 AUD / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)