Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,432 (RD$ 333,081) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)