Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39752 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,140 (R$ 10,415) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)