Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,694 (Php140,093) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)