Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08408 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,690 (ARS $67,674) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)