Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06587 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,610 (ARS $39,632) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)