Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02616 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,615 (RD$ 138,195) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)