Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,691 (RD$ 274,336) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)