Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,982 (5,290 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)