Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,357 (5,088 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)