Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,705 (10,590 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)