Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,974 (10,010 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)