Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.537 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,562 (€2,968) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)