Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,688 (€6,138) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)