Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,272 (€2,890) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)