Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)