Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,171 (COL$6,930,697) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)