Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)