Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)