Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)