Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)