Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 AUD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,774 prices entered by 309 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)