Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,365 prices entered by 267 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)