Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 AUD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,354 prices entered by 434 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)