Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,859 (€3,176) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)