Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,168 (€3,448) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)