Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,777 (€6,388) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)