Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,612 (€3,530) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)