Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,466 (€6,618) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (35 minutes ago)