Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,880 (Bs 52,940,719) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)