Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13204 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,299 (Bs 32,554) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)