Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13065 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,247 (Bs 78,435) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)