Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08383 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,704 (ARS $79,980) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)