Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06436 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,970 (ARS $77,217) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)