Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,924 (COL$6,877,198) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)