Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,128 (COL$6,616,791) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)