Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39202 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,241 (R$ 10,817) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)