Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35700 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,253 (R$ 9,111) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)