Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33936 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,116 (R$ 9,181) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)