Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,332 (R$ 17,388) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)