Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39364 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,772 (R$ 9,582) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)