Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40188 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,188 (R$ 10,421) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)