Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40079 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,841 (R$ 9,584) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)