Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,609 (€6,745) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)