Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,614 (€6,998) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)