Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19788 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,400 ($b22,235) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)