Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19048 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,128 ($b42,674) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)