Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 942 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18942 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,484 ($b44,789) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (23 minutes ago)