Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 964 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,360 ($6,328) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)